Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.urbanhire.com (Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Specifically if you are a Candidate (as defined in our Candidate Terms and Conditions and Conditions), information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you upload to the Website or share via other platforms or third-party websites.
- Specifically if you are a Customer organisation (i.e. an Employer organisation), information regarding Jobs Openings and other details regarding your organisation and its personnel.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the provision of services to you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
How we store your personal data
Kami mengambil langkah-langkah yang tepat untuk memastikan bahwa data pribadi apa pun tetap aman selama Anda menggunakan layanan kami.
Sayangnya, pengiriman informasi melalui internet tidak sepenuhnya aman. Meskipun kami akan melakukan yang terbaik untuk melindungi data pribadi Anda, kami tidak dapat menjamin keamanan data Anda yang dikirimkan ke situs kami; transmisi apa pun adalah risiko Anda sendiri. Setelah kami menerima informasi Anda, kami akan menggunakan prosedur dan fitur keamanan yang ketat untuk mencegah akses yang tidak sah.
Kami juga mencatat data yang kami kumpulkan dari Anda dapat ditransfer ke, dan disimpan di, tujuan di luar Wilayah Ekonomi Eropa ("EEA") atau Asia. Ini juga dapat diproses oleh orang yang beroperasi di luar EEA atau Asia yang bekerja untuk kami atau untuk salah satu pemasok kami. Orang-orang tersebut mungkin terlibat dalam, antara lain, penyediaan layanan tertentu yang mendukung Situs web kami dan memungkinkan kami untuk menyediakan Layanan kepada Anda. Dengan mengirimkan data pribadi Anda, Anda menyetujui transfer, penyimpanan, atau pemrosesan ini. Kami akan mengambil semua langkah yang wajar diperlukan untuk memastikan bahwa data Anda diperlakukan dengan aman dan sesuai dengan kebijakan privasi ini.
Jika Anda memiliki pertanyaan tentang bagaimana kami menyimpan dan menggunakan data yang dikumpulkan yang berkaitan dengan Anda, silakan hubungi kami menggunakan detail yang tercantum di bawah ini.
IP addressess & cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. Some of the common uses for our cookies are as follows:
- to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- to understand what visitors are interested in while using the site. Our advertising partners then enable us to present visitors with retargeting advertising on other sites based on their previous interaction with the site. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. Visitors can visit this page to opt out of their partners’ targeted advertising.
- to identify and authenticate a user across different pages of our Website, within our own Website, in a session or across different sessions. This is so that the user does not need to provide a password on every page the user visits; and
- to be able to retrieve a user’s previously stored data, for example, information that the user previously submitted to the Website, so as to facilitate reuse of this information by the user.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, whether you are a Customer, Candidate or otherwise, including but not limited to the Terms and Conditions of use upon which you access the Website.
- To allow you to participate in certain features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (where applicable).We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- specifically if you are a Candidate, to make your details available to third party Employer organisations to whom you apply for Jobs Openings for the purposes of evaluation for job vacancies, as may be submitted by you and in accordance with our Candidate Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Use; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and Conditions and other agreements, but we will endeavour to minimise such disclosure to only that reasonably necessary and, where possible, to provide you with notice of such disclosure; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Urbanhire Software Limited, the Website, our users and any third party we interact with the to provide the website.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and Terms and Conditions of use and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies and Terms and Conditions of use. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.