IDR 8.000.000 - 10.000.000
The responsibilities of the Contract Administrative Engineer commence with
deliverables at tender stage and expand through the various phase to the
handover and close-out stage.Tender Stage
* Review all tender documents to define contractual risks.
* This is not only Conditions of the Contract, Particular Conditions but also
Insurance, BQ, schedule etc. given under tender documents.
* Evaluate risks and prepare risk analysis as proposed amendments and
qualifications for internal review. This is inclusive of Risk Analysis to be
submitted to KOA HQ and KC for large projects.
* Formulate necessary forms for tender submission. This includes the
preparation of proposed amendment and qualification to be submitted to the
Post-tender Phase * Participate in meetings for contractual meetings if
* Prepare amendments to the Conditions of the Contract
following the agreements between the Client and KI
* Prepare a list of documents to be submitted under the
Contract with their due dates. (e.g. Bonds, Insurances, Cash-flow forecast,
Company Registration Cert., Construction Schedule and others)
* Establish the communication flow-chart for the Works
* Prepare a draft for Project Management Plan in consideration
of contractual risk aspect under the document of KTMS.
* Administer Contract Documents (including Performance Bond, Payment Bonds,
Standby Letter of Credit, Insurances, Power of Attorney, Commercial
Registration Certificate, Company Registration Certificate, Certified Tax
Records, Certified Financial Report, Parent Company Guaranty, Building
Permit, various Contracts etc) with relevant department, if instructed so.
* Advise the site personnel of contractual issues including the mechanism of
* Communicate with site personnel throughout of the Works for time and cost
* Advise and teach site personnel how to write contractual letters and appeal
KI's contractual positions to the stakeholders.
* Visit project sites periodically to give contractual actions to be taken so
as not to lose contractual rights and let the site personnel prepare
contemporary records for future claims.
* Advise and support site team of claim strategy and let site team prepare
substantiations of claims especially for the Extension of Time until the
completion of projects utilizing Microsoft Project software.
* Adjudicate Contract Issues.
* Teach contract management in KISR periodically.
Handover / Close-out Stage. * Administer Contract Documents in Closing Phase
such as Taking Over Certificate, Completion Certificate, Bonds, Warranty,
etc. Monitor project sign-off.
* Monitor Final Account together with site QS etc.