* Build strategic platforms that provide creative guidance and form the basis
for creative ideas for new and existing opportunities
* Manage, as well as do stellar research and analysis, to develop fresh
insights and strong POVs that establish a solid foundation for pitches and
* Participate in developing the creative brief, articulating key insights and a
clear point of view, and ensuring that our strategic/ideas narrative is
represented in all deliverables
* Collaborate with creative and account teams to ensure effective connections
through all agency disciplines relative to client work
* Staying up-to-date with the latest content, technological trends online and
* Lead sales proposal creation and pitch creative campaign and content ideas
internally and externally
* To adjust to client requests in a fast paced environment
* Prepare, participate and present in internal team discussions and external
* Deliver the highest quality work possible, by revisiting the work before
submitting, and strictly meeting deadlines
* Assist with weekly & monthly reporting if required
* Fill out required company KPI & reporting sheets if required
The Creative strategist will from time to time:
* Designing visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding
policy of the requirements of the client.
* Working with different content management systems.
* Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
* Produce creative assets such as graphics or videos.
* Manage, design, revise, and deliver in a timely manner monthly visual assets
for client’s social media content post.
* Be involved in managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating
the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job, ensuring all
works met the agreed deadlines.
* Plan concept and prepare work by studying and gathering information and
* Produce designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients
* Communicate with Head of Department, other team members, and/or account
manager to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
* Working as part of a team to achieve the best result.
* Support other team members and division to develop image assets required for
both clients and internal needs.