* Brand Managers use customer and trend research to create strategies that will
change how people perceive the brand. This can involve overseing advertising,
design, and events.
* Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer
trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
* Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across ATL & BTL to
ensure that products and services meet customers expectations and to build
the credibility of brands.
* Analysing the succes of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
* Supervising advertising, product design, and other forms of marketing to
maintain consistency in branding.
* Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple department
(such as marketing assitants, marketing managers, and other departments.
* Managing budget for marketing events.
* Organizing events such as media gathering, blogger gathering, product
launching, birthday party, etc.
* Assisting operations in dealing with customers in general (including handling
complaints and meeting blogger / media )