You have a gift for taking unstructured and messy data, cleaning it, finding key
trends and outliers, developing predictive models, and making those models
understood by others. You enjoy immersing yourself in the data and want to
become the go – to modeling expert.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day
but you are organized so no balls are dropped. You are comfortable working on
your own but you also enjoy collaborating with others. You are a good listener
and able to translate the business questions and needs into just the right
analysis and model.
On the daily basis, the ideal candidate for a Data Science Consultant would be
handling on the Responsibilities as below:
* Integrate large volume of data from different sources including DB2 SQL
Server, Web API and Teradata into a common analytics warehouse.
* Capture business expertise and needs through job shadowing experiences and
* Apply such knowledge as well as validation, aggregation and reconciliation
techniques to create rich modeling-ready data framework.
* Design and execute design an execute solution based on machine learning
* Efficiently interpret results and communicate findings and potential value to
manager and business partners.
* Play a lead role in integrating solutions within existing business processes
using automation techniques.
* Consult and mentor on statistical work for analysts within the area.
* Understand theory and application of current of theoritical machine learning
* Perform other related duties as assigned.