Green Park Contentis a global content tech agency producing premium content for
clients such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Merck, Nivea, Nestle, and Jasmine Alimentos.
With offices in London, New York, Sao Paolo, and Jakarta, we are the brain
behind the content hub www.allthingshair.com in six countries, including
Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand.
We help brands become publishers by delivering relevant and engaging content at
scale. Dedicated teams of experts create editorial, videos, image—and more—that
capture attention in the B2C and B2B arenas.
We are about to launch a project with one of the global food brands in
Indonesia. Fueled by our own expert knowledge, we will be in charge of creating
variations of recipes, writing new articles to entice home cooks and then shoot
stunning final dish imagery and videos. These assets will be then published in a
brand new site set to be launched in 2018.
- Participate in the recruitment of—and manage—editors and studio team for the
Indonesian food-division team
- Define the content calendar for the upcoming food project
- Maintain a Wordpress website which operates as a newsroom model—writing,
leading and overseeing publishing a high volume of written content and videos
(produced in-house) per month
- Planning and creating the article production and coordinating with the studio
to ensure high quality and relevant imagery. Day-to-day client liaison and
management – including attending client meetings and calls.
- Guarantee production deadline and targets for the Indonesian food website
- Sourcing and directing Indonesian-based talent (vloggers and bloggers) and
link building initiatives
- Write SEO-optimised-articles (e.g. food hacks, lifestyle articles, etc.) along
with recipe/tasting/engaging videos based on the content plan, working along
with the client on the review process
- Organise and manage internal processes between teams and freelancers
- Collaborate with the GPC team on the design of the project (including site
sessions, categories and speech alignment), calendar planning, SEO and technical
guidelines and execution, and content production
- Implement, evaluate, and grow the Indonesian food content strategy, ensuring
targets and KPIs are delivered across the market
- Acting as a brand guardian, ensuring the highest and most resonant quality bar
for all content at all time
- Liaise with the studio team and ensure the photoshoot is done accordingly with
the client’s needs