As COO, you will have to be ready to carry out one of the most challenging, but
rewarding jobs in the company. You will secure the functionality of the business
to drive extensive and sustainable company and community growth and maintain
control of diverse business operations. We are looking for a superstar for this
position, who has aligned values with
REWORK: Inclusive, Vigurous, Entrepreneurial, Noble and Thankful.
The ideal candidate is required to have strong personal accountability for
results, deep commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success,
adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up
environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
Under your management, every REWORK location should run smoothly without a
glitch. You’ll be responsible over everything within each space and every member
and guest experience: from cleanliness, internet, room and space bookings, event
management, all the way down to what music we play and what beverages we serve.
You must have an uncanny project management skills, very detail-oriented and
strategic thinking beyond what is required.
You will also manage all team members involved, ensuring smooth daily
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGERIAL:
Although this is a Chief position, you are required to work closely on the
ground, able to systemize all operational processes and train the junior staff
while building an all-star middle management team.
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Establish mindset, actions, team dynamics, and top-down messaging that promote
company culture and vision
• Be heavily involved in sourcing, hiring and growing a super star team. Conduct
interviews on positions needed within the team and scope.
• Manage individual performance by establishing annual operating objectives for
each employee with quarterly reviews.
• Establish annual development plan for each employee and provide ongoing
• Oversee contract negotiation and legal activities: client contracts,
partnership agreements, vendor contracts, and other legal documents.
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
• Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
PROFIT & LOSS:
You will be in charge of managing the operations and P/L of multiple coworking
hub abd spoke locations: space is at 100% occupancy, members are happy, events
are 100% booked, and profit is healthy.
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Participate in expansion activities from assessing to implementation
(investments, corporate alliances etc.)
• Manage and oversee all financial and business planning activities
• Deliver agreed performance within budget, including P&L, market share, and
customer satisfaction targets
• Work with CEO/CFO to develop a pricing model that ensures P&L targets are
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures for rapid
scaling up of network of locations empowered by technology, while maintaining
high quality standards, solid team and cost-effective operations
• Work with CEO and senior team to research and advise on choosing ideal
locations for expansion to meet company’s target
• Work with CEO to set up company’s objectives, KPIs and initiatives. Set up
performance measures, monitor and reinforce SOP implementation, in corporate
level and per division
• Work closely with CEO and Product team to develop Product Strategy and
technology into the business