* Manage multiple large projects, independently own and manage multiple change
requests, new initiatives, etc.
* Mindset to read and understand detail business and technical requirements
* Manage requirement traceability matrix to track requirements progression
through various SDLC phases
* Identify key stakeholders and work to achieve project objectives
* Create detail project schedule, Gantt chart, critical path, etc.
* Manage project status report, issues, action items, risks, change log,
internal and external dependencies, etc.
* Regularly monitor and report on project progress
* Facilitate project status meetings, requirements and design discussions, and
defect status reviews
* Coordinate project estimating process, manage project budget, forecast,
planned vs. actual
* Work with vendors to develop, review and execute contracts
* Develop innovative methods to effectively manage project constraints
* Own and manage project SharePoint site, Project Work Book (PWB) and project
* Work with project team to enforce compliance requirements