We are seeking a Multimeda Producer with exceptional editing skills and a
passion for social marketing to join our team. Jojonomic is the SEA’s leading
technology application, data and financial services company influencing the most
powerful tech buyers in the world.
Main task is to have design critical thinking and communication skills necessary
to prepare concepts and scripts for multimedia pieces by manage research and
develop story ideas and prepare final story proposals for approval. You will
work with an in-house production team/outsource team, working closely with
stakeholders to plan, organize, and execute video and multimedia projects.
* Develop production plan and schedule for assigned projects.
* Coordinate with Reporters and Editors for story development.
* Cooperate with Directors and Editors for production and display.
* Apply visual storytelling skills to develop multimedia pieces.
* Develop storyboards, scripts, and schematics based on project objectives.
* Monitor and manage for multimedia project activities from start to finish.
* Identify and assign work to Videographers, Graphic Designers, and other
* Make shooting arrangements such as identifying shooting spots, recruiting
crew, reserving equipments, and making transportation arrangements.
* Manage budget, production crew, and editorial decisions.
* Ensure that project meets milestones, budgetary constraints and editorial
* Analyze resource requirements and equipment needs for production.
* Obtain approvals at every project phase for smooth and continuous production