HACKTIV8 (PT Hacktivate Teknologi Indonesia) is a rapid education program that
transforms absolute beginners into full-stack developers in 12 weeks. We help
beginners with little or no technical background to reach a level of proficiency
that allows them to get paid and continue learning on the job as junior web
developers. We believe anyone can learn to code as long as they fully immerse
themselves and follow our three agreements of integrity, kindness and whole
self. Our unique culture encourages employees to bring their “whole self” to the
workplace and empowers people to choose what, when and how to work based on
their expertise, interests and curiosity. We love people of all different
cultures, races, shapes, and education backgrounds. You just have to be a kind
and genuine human being.
* Ensure accurate and complete alumni database records; capture contact,
biographical and career information, projects, correspondence, website,
postal returns, outcomes report, etc.
* Educate graduating students about alumni benefits and engage them in programs
* To update and maintain the Employer Portal as well as monitoring levels of
* Support for internal communication programmer for marketing program
* Providing counseling and guidance to people looking for the perfect career,
whether they are just entering the workforce or making a switch
* Develops new contacts with external organizations for the purpose of
expanding employment opportunities for alumni.
* Provides career advising expertise to students and alumni regarding the
job-search process, interviewing, resume, and letter writing, and all other
facets of career planning.