About Us Seekmi is a first of its kind in Asia Service Marketplace that will
simplify the process of finding and engaging local service providers. We are
changing the way people find and book services. We are looking for an incredibly
talented person to innovate, drive employee engagement, deliver the best
customer experience, and optimize performance as we aggressively scale.
Job Description: * Manage day-to-day employee related systems operations to
include the on-going analysis of the business environment to identify and
manage performance improvement needs;work closely with internal team to
identify trends and potential system problems
* Provides content strategy and guidance for all core wiki
content, including information about the company, vision, mission, etc. and
to ensure content is current. Assist People Operations with a variety of
projects focused on helping drive employee engagement, improving employee
work experience and developing higher quality and better aligned
communications throughout the company
* Work closely with business partners to identify areas of
opportunities to leverage technology to drive efficiencies/standardization
that will reduce cycle time of employee changes to 360 review process,
increase visibility of internal communications through the company wiki, and
produce key productivity improvements to ensure accurate processing and data
* Evaluating all applicants and recommend other methods of
recruitment to help ease the recruitment process. Ensure all prescreened
applicants that are qualified are interviewed and share their information
with the hiring managers to hasten the recruitment process.
* Working closely with Managers and the CEO to help drive
efficiencies that will reduce cycle time of employee changes and increase
visibility of communications within the company.
* Facilitating the hiring process from the prescreening to the
contracts, tests, down to the employment agreements.
* Managing the company’s payroll system and ensuring that
employees information are correct and that new hires are provided an account.
* Ensuring that all sick leaves are accounted for with a
medical note that are thoroughly checked.
* Managing the company’s attendance and ensuring that salaries
are deducted accordingly, if need be and given additional if need be.
* Managing the company’s BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and BPJS
Kesehatan to ensure that the right employees are enrolled in the system.
* Implementing strategic changes to maximize employee
* Making sure that the Company’s onboarding and offboarding
process are administered.
* Creating reports as per requested by the CEO and other
* Ensuring that all new hires are given an HR Orientation.
* Ensuring that all new hires are informed ahead of time to
the Finance, IT Head and other related department to ensure a better
* Managing relationships between employees, but also between
the employees and the company, and ensuring employee satisfaction and assist
in maintaining retention.
* Identifying critical employee issues that affect
productivity or other employee’s morale.
* Prioritizing other projects that may be urgent, depending on
the CEO’s needs.