IDR 6.000.000 - 10.500.000
Responsible for more complex finance/treasury activities around cash management,
capital calculation, reporting and/or analysis to support the MPM group's cash
management initiatives by assessing, monitoring, planning and managing the
efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with
the objectives of the Company. He/she handles many banking duties for the MPM
Group in order to get optimum benefit from fund management.
* Manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow (cash flow projections, actual
cash flow reports)
* Creating and performing, plan control, and monitor sources and the allocation
of funds (forecast daily cash requirements, and execute daily financing
* Plan control, and monitor source and use of funds of the company and its
subsidiaries (corporate wide transaction supervision)
* Establish and improve fund planning management, settlement management, budget
management and risk monitor system, provide analytical base for fund raising,
investment and fund use strategy and decision.
* Examine the payment of installment and other liabilities to get maximum
benefit for the company.
* Provide finance service and instruments support for purchasing/procurement
* Ensure the compliance of treasury related corporate standard operating
procedures, in line with laws and regulations.