Tokopedia takes security matter very seriously. No matter how much we wanted to trust other people, there will always be individuals who want to take advantage of that trust for their own benefit, resulting in harming our customers data or belongings. It is your job to protect Tokopedia customers! Your daily tasks are monitoring customer's activities, analyzing suspicious transactions, and preventing fraud attacks at any moment. You will be our very own detective! You are always have to be one step ahead in everything.
* Development and implementation of Information Security Policy and Procedures, Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
* Regulatory Reporting in banking industry & Risk Advisory and Risk Management
* Track record of designing and establishing workflows that support fraud risk detection, reporting and prevention in financial services.
* Implementation of FRMS ( Fraud Risk Management System).
* Work closely with third party payment processors to implement best practice to minimise financial losses in accordance with Group guidelines.
* Define analyst and develop functional requirement for existing / improvement process in related business / technology area
* Give advices to guide development of products, services and policies.
* Plan and contribute to the development of risk management system.
* Enhancement of various new / existing fraud rules as per company infrastructure.
* Candidate must have 1-3 years experiences in IT Audit, Tech Industry, Economic, Management.
* Ability to multi-task, organize and work with rapidly changing, confident and articulate ready to make a meaningful contribution to the team
* Good analytical, communication, relationship, and negotiation skill
* Strong problem solving skill.