UI / UX Designer
Qlue is a social media platform that lets you connect with your neighbourhood as
well as to improve its condition. We work together with government to allow
citizens to report problems in real-time and gives the government the ability to
monitor officials and to address the problems.
Qlue is seeking a creative and hands-on UI / UX Designer who combines a passion
for clean, usable design with an ability to bring designs to life. Working
alongside product, engineering, and marketing, you’ll craft elegant,
user-centered solutions to complex data and interaction problems.
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and
conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into
sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall
functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user
The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about delivering well
designed & efficient code and love problem solving.
* Iteratively improving user interfaces based on data and user tests,
* Translate broad, complex ideas into clear, delightful design products,
* Design simple, effective, and beautiful design solutions to help execute the
product vision and brand strategy,
* Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers to define and
deliver a consistent design language,
* Working closely with Back end, Front end, web developer and mobile app
engineers for platform specific interfaces,
* Present design rationale and concepts to the executive team and understand
business needs to achieve excellent results.
* Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user
* Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing,
sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups
optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your