In general, defining and building a world-class customer experience center of
excellence for OMS through digital channel
* Identify and integrate Alternate Digital Channels of Communication to support
our Customers and reduce Live Agent contact, e.g social media, interactive
self-help tools, video and chat, etc...
* Acts as liaison with IT, Networking and Engineering teams to ensure seamless
integration with existing systems
* Be an advocate for the customer through all our customer journeys, assuring
their needs and expectations are addressed.
* Identifying areas of dissatisfaction in the experience and partner with cross
functional teams to develop plans, make improvements to the experience and
* Analyzes daily and monthly Metrics for all Digital Channels of Communication
and makes any needed adjustments to ensure that department goals are met
* Develop Monthly Scorecards for each Channel of Digital Communication
* Support Supervisors with customer’s escalations and find solutions
* Communicate processes, updates and daily reminders
* Recommends hiring and releasing of Supervisors and Agents to the Director
* Coach and develop leaders and agents in non-traditional contact methodologies
* Establishes and maintains a system for providing feedback to agents via,
scorecards and monitoring reports.
* Keeps abreast of new company products, services and procedures and ensures
thorough communication to their team.
* Maintains positive department morale through, subordinate feedback and
establishes promotions, contest, events, etc. to keep a positive work
* Work with management on customer service initiatives.