We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our
daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all
employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main
duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses
and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous
experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like
to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment
and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run
smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
* Manage office supplies stock and place orders
* Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
* Maintain and update company databases
* Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
* Answer queries by employees and clients
* Update office policies as needed
* Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
* Book meeting rooms as required
* Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
* Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
* Arrange travel and accommodations
* Schedule in-house and external events