Bukalapak was founded with the singular mission to empower Indonesia's economy through technology. Our data-driven and tech-first culture is the driving force behind our rapid growth into one of the largest e-commerce in Southeast Asia. With trillions of IDRs in transactions every single month, we are transforming the lives and dreams of millions of Indonesians.
With close to 700 top-class tech talents spread over more than 50 agile teams, our tech divisions consist of a large family of skilled, fun, and learning-focused professionals in designing, developing, and delivering the best experience possible for our millions of customers.
As a Business Intelligence Architect, your primary role is in leading a team that design, manage, and organize Bukalapak's business intelligence platforms, supporting data pipelines, various visualisation dashboards and data access channels. You will own the long-term vision for the company's information architecture and in sync with the company's strategic goals.
* Lead a team in designing, managing, and organize Bukalapak's business intelligence platforms, supporting data pipelines, various visualisation dashboards and data access channels
* Gain comprehensive understanding of the information architecture and advise other squads with designs related with information structure, organisation and access.
* Owns the long-term vision for information architecture and synchronize the vision with the company's strategic plans.
* Work together with other architects and stakeholders to plan the architectural roadmap of the company.
What you need to have (i.e., Minimum Qualifications)
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
* Humility, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn and grow together as a team.
* Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
* Hands-on experience in building and designing data access platforms and information dashboard
* Solid experience in building complex automation and monitoring systems.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (i.e., Preferred Qualifications)
* Masters degree, further education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalently extensive professional experience in the area of information processing
* Solid knowledge and understanding of data modeling and data visualisations
* Solid knowledge and understanding of data pipelines and ETL process
* Solid knowledge and understanding of information processing and management
* Hands on experience with BI/data visualisation tools (ex. Redash, Tableau)
* Very attractive salaries, perks, benefits, and employee discounts!
* We put having great work life balance on a sacred pedestal.
* Flexible work hours, pick your own time zone (our median start time is 10:30!), or take remote time as necessary.
* Generous medical, dental, vision, and maternity insurance for you and your family.
* Free breakfast, lunch, AND dinner every single day.
* Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
* Gym, ping pong, library, billiards, VR units, game rooms.
* Tons of employee-organized interest clubs or expertise guilds for you to join.
* Equal opportunity employer with family-friendly policies and supports.
* Choose and own your work laptop. Top picks include MacBook Pros and Asus ROGs.
* Monthly book budget, personal training/conference budget.
* Sixteen (16) days of paid leave per year, annual company outing.