You will be the primary person responsible to make sure the space is operating
smoothly, events are well attended and go off without a hitch, and that desk
renters are happy. The primary mission is to create a successful coworking space
and a place for like minded people to network, learn, and collaborate belongs to
This is a varied role, from making sure the space is full and people are happy,
to running networking events, coordinating, staffing, making sure we have enough
snacks and supplies in the kitchen, coordinating with cleaning staff, and more.
The role may expand depending on your success increasing the financial strength
and scope of the space as a whole, and setting a strategic vision with the
You will have the opportunity to work in a role that will reinvent and recreate
the way people work.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
* Help new and existing desk renters settle into space, e.g. show around, issue
wifi cards, sign up for a membership plan, etc
* Coordinate tours with prospective members and assist them with any questions
or concerns they may have
* Act as the “face” or “point of contact” for members on a daily basis
* Sales Role: responsible for member renewal and occupancy of all desks in
Private Offices, coworking, Event Space and Meeting Rooms.
* Ensure the space is clean and tidy, including meeting rooms, kitchen,
reception area, common spaces, and desks.
* Weekly organize the clean out of fridge and any storage areas.
* Make sure supplies are stocked up, e.g. snacks, bathroom supplies, paper,
toner, cleaning products, and others.
* Manage petty cash for minor expenses
* Develop and facilitate a system to manage all desk renters pitching in to
collaborate on making the space great – allocating tasks, managing
communications, making sure everyone is doing their share.
* Manage email inquiries and respond within 24 hours of receiving
* Physical walkthroughs/tours and on-boarding new people
* Bookings, invoicing, and following up for conference room booking and daily
* Manage relationships and constant communication with all members to make sure
that all the members are happy, renew and make referrals.
* Help maintain 100% occupancy in the space and 100% renewal rate.
* Events to facilitate networking, bonding, skill sharing etc amongst Space
* Stakeholder management (landlord, founders, renters, etc)
* Manage the GoWork social media and build the audience
* Monthly email newsletters to space users
* Informing everyone of special events, building repairs, etc
* Keep email list up to date and make sure sales pipeline for the space is up
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS
* Manage and measure KPIs of the operations team including office staffs and
* Ensure all tasks are carried out by team members and that they grow and