· Deliver service and support to end-users or customers in United States using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
· Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
· Follow standard processes and procedures.
· Stay current with system information, changes and updates
· Minimum of age 23 – 35 years old
· Minimum of Bachelor Degree in any fields, prefer from English Literature, Humanities, Public Relation, International Relation
· Must have verbal and written communication skills (proper phone etiquette, ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar)
· Excellence customer service oriented
· At least have a year experience as a Customer Service or Technical Support in any fields
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Effective listening skills
· Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions
· Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
· Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
· Willing to work in Jakarta Barat area