PT. Javalina Development, a subsidiary of JPG Technologies, Inc (www.medimobile.com), is a software development company that focuses on the Healthcare segment. We are a technology driven company with 70% of our resources being software developers. MediMobile foster an environment that allows software developers to grow their skills through collaboration focusing on the latest and greatest technologies.
* Male or Female
* Minimum of age 21 to 35 years old
* Minimum of education Bachelors Degree of any discipline, prefer from Medical Record/Public Health Background, English Language/Linguistics
* Fresh Graduate, prefer has 1 year of working experience as Data Entry or Medical Record Staff
* Knowing about ICD 9 or ICD 10 is more prefered
* Having communication skills
* Can speak and understand Bahasa Indonesia and English well
* Can operate Computer in MS Windows (Words, Excel, Powerpoint, Email Outlook, etc)
* Willing to work in Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat
* Available to join as soon as possible
* Working schedule Monday to Friday from 13.00 to 22.00 pm (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday OFF)
If you meet our requirements, you can send your application letter and expected salary to : HRD PT. Javalina Development, Wisma IWI Lantai 7 Unit 9, Jl. Arjuna Selatan Kav. 75, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat 11530.