The Community Engagement Specialist will join our !deas Lab where we pilot and experiment with new projects under the theme Women. Tech. Social Impact. For 2018/19, !deas Lab will focus on an online platform for creatives, with a special focus on empowering women in the creative sector, both in urban and rural areas.
The key role will be to actively get creatives to be part of this new online platform, assist in their onboarding, and help grow the platform. You will also get the chance to work closely with the management team to help shape the vision and mission of the project, and make a positive impact in society using technology.
The ideal candidate will possess most or all the following traits:
1) Strong command of Bahasa Indonesia and good command of English
2) Minimum 2 years relevant experience in digital-related community engagement work
3) Superb interpersonal and leadership skills. Loves to engage people
4) Mature, resilient, driven and strong team-player (because individual brilliance will only get one so far. No geniuses ever work alone)
5) Possesses a high level of professional and personal integrity
6) Highly adaptable and comfortable working in highly challenging environments and managing uncertainty
7) Passionate and a strong believer in the power and impact of technology to drive change
8) Fit, with no health problems
9) Some familiarity with the creative community of Indonesia
How do I apply?
1. Fill your application form here . In your application, please list down 2 referees, your relationship to them and their contact details. The referees should be someone whom you know for at least 2 years in a professional setting.
2. Send us your resume (max. 2 pages)
3. Send us a short video (2 to 4 minutes) that explains why you are the best person for this role and your motivations for applying. The video can be in Bahasa Indonesia or English and you should send us only the YouTube URL. The video need not be professionally made. It does however, have to be clear and audible.
Tip: Use the video to highlight your strength, personality and how you fit into our requirements. But don’t oversell yourself. Be authentic.
4. Send your resume and relevant attachments to [email protected]
with the subject title ‘Application for [Position Title] – [Your Name]’. All applications will be kept confidential. We must receive your application latest Sunday 5 August 2018.