Account Receivable related:
1. Review and verify delivery notes and sales invoices of vehicles and spare
parts to ensure the price and term of payment are correct and ensure invoices
are timely sent to customers
2. Check and verify journal posting for intercompany transaction related to
payment loan, vehicles, spare parts, and other intercompany transaction.
3. Journal and posting payment received from dealers or customers
4. Perform ongoing reconciliation of dealers and customers accounts to identify
whether there is any overdue/ late payment
5. Prepare and issue dunning letter regarding status of payment and overdue
invoices to dealers
6. Maintain invoice in ASSET system and mapping to SAP.
7. PIB entries for CBU
8. Coordinate with Sales and Network Department to perform dealer performance
9. Manage the receivable and payment collection of account receivables from
dealers and other customers according to the company’s policy.
10. Telephone communications and other correspondence with other department,
dealer, and customer for any enquiry or dispute regarding payment
11. Prepare weekly overdue invoice of dealers to finance manager and deputy
12. Prepare and issue reminder letter to all dealers regarding the invoices will
due for payment
13. Review sales transaction report of MBDINA to PPATK regularly
14. Prepare calculation for penalty charges for all late payment received from
dealers on a half-yearly basis (July and Dec)
1. Responsible for correctness and reasonableness of incoming and outgoing
2. Processing (review, edit, posting, etc) the SWT payment proposal from A/P
section and ensure that all payment transfer have to be done on-time
3. Before release payment transfer all A/P vouchers have to be check by treasury
administrator and reviewed by treasurer.
4. Payment for import duties are process based on confirmation from custom duty
authorizer system, therefore the correctness & completeness of the supporting
documents have to be checked/reviewed before the payment order of import duties
signed by treasurer.
5. Optimizing the company cash management according to Daimler AG Policies &
Guidelines, e.g: Maximizing the interest income from investments / deposits,
cash pooling benefit, tax payment incentives. Minimizing the interest / cost of
funding, bank fees / charges, etc.
6. Purchase of foreign currency (Foreign exchange) to cover foreign exchange
exposures are subject to approval from Finance Director & Vice President
Regional Treasury Center (RTC) Daimler SEA, Singapore.
7. Administration and documentation of bank credit facilities, accounts opening
/ closing and the authorized bank signatures, etc
8. To support the Finance Director & RTC Daimler SEA in hedging strategy to
cover foreign exchange exposures according to DAG guideline, especially the
decision to enter the derivative instruments, e.g: spot, forwards, option, swap,
9. Maintaining all Treasury business file documentation, e.g.: facility / credit
agreements, Forex deals (forwards, option, etc.), money market deals
(borrowings, deposits, etc.), business correspondence, etc.
10. Providing the latest status of Bank Loans / Deposits reports, including all
bank account balances, interest rates, exchange rates, etc., based on the
economic & financial information every day.
11. Perform Global Treasury System Reporting. Required data are as follows:
foreign exchange & money market deals, bank account balances, forex exposures
cash flow planning.
12. Monthly liquidity & cash flow planning reports to RTC Daimler SEA.
13. Update GENESIS related to Bank Account administration
14. Update STARNet related to financial institution
15. Prepare the cash management and trade finance application
16. Monthly bank Indonesia LLD reporting. All foreign currency cross border
transactions has to be reported to bank Indonesia.
17. Prepare, review, and sending Cash management position to Regional Treasury
Center Singapore on daily basis
18. Prepare and sending monthly FX Flow to Regional Treasury Center Singapore
19. Perform the loan guarantee confirmation to Daimler AG
20. Prepare and Sending monthly A/R Aging and Overdue reporting to Daimler AG