Essential job functions and responsibilities:
* Work with Development Manager to create and execute a strategy for current
and future EPR products by delivering low cost/high value solutions.
* Develop, communicate and provide guidance to all key stakeholders (3rd party
development partners, Project Managers, Support Representatives and internal
Development Resources) on methodologies for developing interfaces to targeted
applications efficient and effective as part of our quality assurance
* Define, execute and hold others accountable for processes and procedures
* Develop Test Case in coordination with the testing team.
* Perform results analysis
* Promote the adoption by assisting with and/or creating content for training
materials for internal and external teams.
* Participate in sales demos when needed.
* Facilitate resolution of customers’ issues by coordinating efforts between
Product Support and development, when issues are identified as code related;
assisting in testing problem resolution fixes.
* Assist with the continuing development and documentation of internal
processes, procedures and compilation of the online FAQ document as well as
standard product documentation.
* Document unusual out-of-scope issues both internally & externally.
* Provide subject matter expertise to Development and support resources, as
needed, on DataOn solutions and technologies
* Assist with the documentation of any ERP changes resulting from releases or
* Participate in Triage, Production support as required, once issues have been
identified as related to code.
* Lead or participate in other projects or duties as assigned.
* Occasional travel may be required.
* Assist in the deployment of DataOn solutions to 3rd party as needed.
* Remain current with ERP releases and changes to any ERP functionality.
* Understanding the ERP marketplace and customer use of ERP modules.