Green Park Content is looking for an experienced, proactive HR Manager to look
after all things people from an operational perspective across our office in
The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder, exceptional
communicator, and able to exercise discretion in sensitive situations.
We are looking for aHR MANAGER, who is an intelligent, highly organised,
enthusiastic and forward thinking individual person to join our growing team.
We are Green Park Content, an international content marketing agency with an
entrepreneurial spirit and a fast growing team. Due to that fast growth, many HR
procedures are still in early stages, so the successful candidate will have the
exciting opportunity to create new structures and procedures from inception. As
it is an entrepreneurial company, we areunconventional,very passionate about
what we do and things change quickly- so this job is not for the faint hearted.
You must be enthusiastic, always positive and resilient.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TEAM: www.greenparkcontent.com
The role is diverse and challenging with high levels of autonomy and
responsibility, in an exciting, agile working and creative environment.
The HR will need to have the necessary experience, qualification and skills to
hit the ground running, take charge across all HR functions and office
management, review and implement processes, able to multitask, prioritise and
handle responsibility well to be successful in the role. The position
encompasses full duties of HR management, managing the office, PA duties to the
Good interpersonal skills are essential as well as being able to create rapport
with our suppliers and problem solving skills. This role is for a tech savvy
person as it requires using various technological platforms.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Human Resources Duties
* Keep abreast of HR regulations using our outsourced HR services
* Manage all HR records – i.e. probationary period reviews, performance
reviews, any disciplinary actions
* Responsible for the recruitment process of vacancies; from approval to hire
to appointment of suitable candidates and inductions
* Oversee implementation of all Staff Incentive activities throughout the year
* Manage all HR documents - create, maintain and update confidential HR records
for new or existing staff as required. For example, preparing new employee
employment contract, letter of offer, staff company handbook and forms
* Manage staff leave, sick and TOIL absence, including management approvals,
record keeping and liaising with staff directly on their leave
approval/rejection, holiday entitlement balance, paternity/maternity leave
* Training and Development
* Detail orientated and meticulously organised
* Able to work with autonomously with little guidance
* Creative and able to think outside the box
* Robust, calm and resilient
* Enthusiastic and happy to get stuck in
* Content Tech
* Online Media