FULL TIME - Jakarta, Surabaya
Kreavi is an integrated foundation of the ecosystem for Indonesian visual
creators. We empower creative talents across Indonesia to grow and transform
their ability into impactful works. We provide the means for them to be
discovered and connected with a larger audience, to find opportunities, and to
collaborate toward a strong local creative economy.
Currently we have more than 50,000 members across the country with diverse
skills from designers, illustrators, comic artists, digital artists, to
architects. Our flagship projects including Tatarupa, a movement that connects
designers and local SMEs to help them increase the value of their products by
developing great branding and packaging.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer that will responsible in interpreting
concept and message into design solutions with high visual impact. You will work
on a variety of products, including websites, branding, promotional materials,
events, exhibitions, etc.
* Taking briefs and input to develop the visual concepts
* Thinking creatively and create visual elements new design concepts, graphics,
layouts to deliver a desired message
* Decide on specific colors, images, text, styles, and layouts
* Draw images and logos by hand or with design software
* Implement style, shading, art, and other highlights to designs
* Keep up with the latest design trends and techniques
* Collaborate with other graphic designers, copywriters, and project managers.
* Presenting design concepts to clients or art directors
* Reviewing and fixing inaccuracy before production or publication