One of SMDV's portfolio is aLeading International Fintech player. They are
seeking an outstanding experienced commercial/technology Legal Manager or lawyer
to join their team in Jakarta.
As a Sr. Legal Manager you will;
* Provide legal, regulatory and commercial advice for daily business operations
and general commercial and transnational matters involving the Group's
business across APAC
* Providing transactional and advisory support on business to business
contracts including marketing and other agreements; as well as dealing with
some IP, IT and data protection issues
* Assist with regulatory and advising the business on complying with its
* Acting as an ambassador for Legal within the organisation and with outside
* Support and advice the Compliance function in the APAC, including review and
advice the Compliance function on operating policies and standards for the
business,coordinating with other relevant teams in managing and responding to
regulators in relation to data privacy, consumer protection,
anti-bribery/corruption compliance, etc.
* Follow relevant legal developments and advise management on implications such
developments, conduct ad hoc legal research.
* Assist in applications for, and maintenance of, money transmission and
payment processing licenses that may be required for the Group's global
payment business, including preparing, reviewing and translating basic
application and license-related documents, coordinating with relevant
functional teams in collating information/materials, organise filing of
license-related documents and information management, etc.
* Help prepare materials for internal training and educational materials for
non-legal employees and organising internal resources, including forms,