* Distribute materials from Store to WIP, within WIP and finished products from
WIP to Store to provide timely support for Production schedule
* Identify potential material shortages that will impact production schedule
and coordinate with Material Planner, Production Planner and Production to
maintain schedule adherence.
* Identify opportunities and suggest engineering solutions which directly
improve process / product quality. Examples: Kit Trolley, Baskets, Staging
* Monitor WIP Quality and provide timely feedback to QA, Production,
Engineering and Material where appropriate to ensure minimal downtime and
initiate corrective action.
* Reporting scrap and shrinkage to ensure production are alerted to problem
* Conduct material audit and liaise with engineering on yield variances to
ensure accurate future purchases are made.
* Implement, audit and maintain systems / procedures to ensure compliance with
GMP / EHS Standards.