JOB DESCRIPTION * Responsible for attendance and discipline of subordinates.
* Review documents and ensure proper documentation and records to show the current practice.
* Provide effective communication between subordinates and management.
* Ensure job efficiency and effectiveness from all subordinates, discuss and assist subordinates by taking necessary actions.
* Instruct compounder and material handler in their daily performance to achieve productivity and quality target.
* Ensure compounder to perform necessary cleaning or maintenance of machine to keep the compounding at maximum efficiency.
* Report the manpower requirements.
* Ensure that all company rules and regulation and Good Manufacturing.
* Practice requirements are complied with by all level of employees.
* Provide Compounding chemical budget and latex usage ratio every month.
* Ensure all chemical stock and latex level sufficient every day.
REQUIREMENT * Demonstrates good leadership and good team player.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good command of English and computer literacy.
* Independent, able to work under minimum supervision, flexible extended hours.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
* Full-Time position(s) available.
Please submit your application letter, recent photograph, copy od ID Card, full details of personal particulars, employment history, present and expected salary to :HR & ADMIN DEPT
JL.Pelita Raya No 5-7 Kawasan Industri Medan Star, Jl. Raya Medan-Lubuk Pakam KM 19,
Tanjung Morawa B, Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang, Kode Pos 20362