* Assessment of the operational status of hyperbaric systems under our care.
* Ensuring safe-working conditions.
* Good Communication with HH Operations, Training, Safety & Quality Manager &
other team members.
* To ensure good working relationships, communication and teamwork within the
* To Report incidents and operational matters to your line manager /
* The Control and the maintenance of your consumables and parts.
* To have a thorough knowledge of the appropriate Health and Safety guidelines
* To have a thorough knowledge of all Standard Operating Procedures
(SOP’s), Emergency Procedures (EP’s) & relevant HH policies and procedures.
* To have a thorough knowledge of the operation & maintenance of the local
Hyperbaric Chamber System.
* To recognise faults and malfunctions of chamber equipment and to have the
basic knowledge to be able to deal with faults or report them.
* To have a thorough knowledge of reporting procedures for faults & incidents,
including regular monthly reports.
* Have a flexible and adaptable attitude.
* Be on call and carry a smart mobile phone and answer it promptly.
* HH Operations Training, Safety & Quality Manager.
* HH Line Manager / Supervisor.
* HH Office Manager
* All other Hyperbaric staff
Main Responsibilities and Duties regarding the Hyperbaric System
* To carry out necessary safety checks, & to report faults to your line manager
* To maintain records of therapies.
* To ensure that the maintenance log books are kept up to date.
* To ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Emergency Procedures
(EP’s) are followed and thoroughly understood.
* To be aware of changes in practice in the Hyperbaric Facility.
* To report any critical incidents or complaints to the HH Line Manager.
* To be aware of HH budgetary constraints.
* Control as required consumables and their ordering.
* To be familiar with the location of your own stores, tools and equipment.
* To handle all equipment with care.
* To be responsible for the security of the facility and property maintained on
site at the facility as well as personal devices that are mobile from the
work area (e.g mobile phones, laptops)
* To promote the professional image of HH Australia.
* To adhere to the HH dress policy.
* To ensure good relationships, communication & team work with other staff.
* To set up and check all equipment according to the appropriate SOP’s.
This job description is not an exhaustive statement of the scope of the job, and
the post holder may be required to undertake other duties within their skill and
* Divemaster or someone interested in helping injured divers recover from
* This Hyperbaric primary contact person needs to speak and write English, be
well organised, some mechanical knowledge, Microsoft Office competent, good
communicator, able to work alone but also as a team member.
* Position is to be the primary contact for the decompression chamber based in
Prof. Kandou Hospital, Manado. Training will be provided.
* Needs to be on call with provided smart phone and laptop. Diving knowledge an
advantage but not essential.
* To start as soon as possible.