IT Project Officer - Semarang
Qlue is a social media platform that lets you connect with your neighbourhood as well as to improve its condition. We work together with government to allow citizens to report problems in real-time and gives the government the ability to monitor officials and to address the problems. We worked closely with city institutions, local communities, and police departments in combating threats such as drugs, terrorism, and other crime-related reports.
· You will be trained for the use of Qlue App and Dashboard before placement
· You will have to standby at project location according to determined working days and hours
· You must be able to monitor adoption process of our App and Dashboard at our project location by doing training and detailed explanation to our client
· Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum level of performance
· Analyze, troubleshoot, maintenance and monitoring server
· Minimum D3 Informatics Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
· Having knowledge in networking and mobile apps.
· Having deep knowledge in mobile apps configuration and installation (especially Qlue Apps)
· Having good communication and presentation skill to guide the use of Qlue App and Dashboard to our client
· Able to use and operate Qlue Dashboard (training will be given)
· Able to solve technical problem of application related to the Android and iOS operating system
· Having own laptop/notebook and Android smartphone
· Having discipline, polite and professional attitude
· Willing to be placed at our project location for 3 months
· Competitive salary and incentive
· Allowance for absences, meals, transportation, data packages, health
· Be the early members of a rising startup, that has set significant milestones in a novelty smart city industry.
· Be in a good company where people with good heart work together, who are innovation-driven to shape the nation for the better.