As the assistant operations manager, you will be the right hand of operations manager in managing and implementing procedures and policies for the control of day-to-day operations and overseeing the management of stock at 3PL warehouses.
Our client is one of the leading packaging company in the world. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia as Assistant Operations Manager.
* Manage and implement procedures and policies for the control of day-to-day operations and ensure all administration processes meet audit requirements.
* Oversee the management of stock at 3PL warehouses, ensuring all procedures are properly carried out.
* Provide management support in the areas of operations and strategy development when required. Keep HQ informed of any pertinent information.
* Develop relationships with 3PLs and packers.
* Ensure stock of IBCs and accessories are available for on-time deliveries.
* Identify cost reduction opportunities and encourage staff suggestions to reduce costs.
* Resolve inventory issues and discrepancies at packer locations.
* Regular contact with packers to identify any issues and to effectively utilise imported IBCs.
* Complaint resolution.
* Work with 3PL parties to find ways to improve stock management.
* Manage OH&S compliance.
* Ensure effective communication, working relationships and successful implementation of goals and objectives.
* Proficiency in written and oral communication in English.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* The capacity to identify work objectives and plan associated strategies.
* Good analytical skills and creative problem solving skills.
* Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service.
* Experience in logistics and warehousing.
* Commitment to occupational health and safety principles and the ability to apply these principles.
* Good cross cultural communication skills.
* Working for multinational company
* Strong growth opportunity
* Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Windy Patricia on +62 21 2958 8877.