This role entails exploring and applying design skills to multiple areas ranging from digital design creative, user experience design, product design, brand design, and otehr creative endeavours.
You will be mentored directly by veteran in tech industry. And focus on learning skills for the first few months.
There will be a lot of freedom to explore and learn technical skills as well as being able to influence the direction of product development and be involve on product lifecycle from ideation to maturity stage.
Your Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
· Create quality design materials
· Learn new design skills and trends
· Develop UI/UX skills
· Experiment with new design style and techniques
· Diploma in Visual Communications or equivalent
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Ilustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
· Able to handle multiple projects from initial concept to print and able to meet deadlines
· Basic english proficiency
· Teachable and strong drive to learn
Please submit your CV and Portfolio. Fresh Graduates are welcome.
We put a lot of emphasis on grooming our own talent in house.
Starting salary may vary based on your current skill level.