As a UI/UX Designer, you must be able to design intelligible Web or screen interfaces, ensure they work, and make them an exciting, and memorable part of Zeemart’s customer experience. Our ideal candidate exhibits a strong passion for building top-notch experiences and has well-rounded design, problem-solving, and communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design beautiful and usable interfaces for mobile and the web.
* Prioritizes and manages work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
* Delivers modern and accessible digital experiences across a variety of platforms by creating user studies, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, annotations and other deliverables.
* Distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions and have a strong understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white-space
* Work alongside our product, tech, design and operation teams to define problems & goals, map user journeys and flows and prototype user interfaces and interactions
* Creates user experiences that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements of the project as well as clearly communicate the UX strategy.
* Successfully communicates conceptual ideas and design rationale.
* Collaborates with managers, front end developers, software engineers, and fellow designers to craft the best translation of the brand and Banner services into compelling interactive experiences.
* Develops, maintains, and upholds interactive style guides, design systems, and enterprise standards to assure continuity of experience across digital products.
* Embodies a strong and helpful creative point of view inside the organization.
* At least 2 years professional UX experience and you must be able to thrive in a startup environment.
* You must have interaction design (ixD) skills and at least 1 of these skills:
* Visual design
* Front-end engineering,
* User research
* Proficient with Sketch
* You must autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products in a fast-paced environment with frequent direction changes.
* You are an expert in graphic design, web frameworks, systems design. Experience with modern design tools (Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite).
* You must quickly design the UX & UI for new features and product improvements, working collaboratively with the Tech and Project Management team.
* You must be quick and thoughtful in incorporating varied feedback into designs.
* You are constantly validating your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher).
* You'll need to help refine other people's ideas and come up with your own.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in Zeemart.