This permanent position is responsible to provide prompt and courteous service and handle all related inquiries for all customers, including all of their cargo, no matter if it is special cargo, reefers or dry while complying with the company directives, local, state, national and international and transportation laws. Working location: Medan.
• Responsible for the export / import shipment cycle for MCC Transport Indonesia.
• Member of the MCC Indonesia Customer Service Team.
• Reports directly to Customer Service Team Leader.
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
* GCSS, MEPC, GSIS, RKEM, AFLS, Case Management and other systems as outlined in the Training Qualification Package.
* Rules governing Carriage of Goods by Sea.
* Communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Talent Development.
* Process and Change Management.
* Ensure availability and response to email and phone inquiries from all customers in a courteous and professional manner.
* Monitor other customer entry points for customer inquiries and respond within agreed upon deadlines with all relevant information.
* Ensure accurate processing and confirmation of all customer bookings; facilitate changes as required keeping all relevant customers informed.
* Reconcile systems to ensure accuracy and ensure customer expectations met; record reasons for changes/amendments.
* Update systems as required.
* Promote / Facilitate use of E- Commerce / Web tools.
* Performs other position related duties as specified by management.
* Have a thorough knowledge of the needed MCC Transport service scopes, acceptance policies, business rules and any other related matters, keeping own self updated of latest developments.
* Work closely and actively with different functions i.e. Sales, Operations, Finance and any other functions for the easiest and the most professional experience possible to our customers.
* Provide input and feedback to Customer Service Team Leader / Manager on issues/concerns that need escalation, on performance improvement initiatives, on any tasks that have been assigned or on any other matters affecting team, process and or performance.
* Execute tasks/projects that may be assigned from time to time.
* Live the company’s values.
We are looking for:
* Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
* Able to speak well in English and Indonesian language.
* Comfortable to front customers.
* Able to handle complaints from customers.
* Confident, resourceful and independent.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.