Tourism in North Sulawesi is growing and in need of good quality human resources
who speak and write English and understand the tourism sector. Murex Dive
Resorts, the pioneer dive resort in Manado, is expanding. We are seeking
qualified and motivated Captain F&B Service.Restaurant Captain Duties and
* Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
* Always thank and give fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for
their next visit.
* Assist guest with table reservation.
* Assist guest while seating.
* Ensure guest are serviced within specified time.
* Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
* Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language.
* Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
* Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and
* Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food &
Beverage items with enthusiasm.
* Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
* Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
* Record transaction / orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order.
* Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of
wait and product availability.
* Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and
special requests to the kitchen.
* Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and
* Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items
to proper area.
* Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift.
* Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order
* Present accurate final bill to guest and process payment.
* Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and
credit card settlements.
* Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the
front as well as the back of house areas.
* Ensures that hotel brand standards and SOP's are consistently implemented.
* Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves
its full potential.
* Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
* Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights,
* Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
* Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff.
* Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the