* Perform the following tasks for a specific set of clients on a daily or
* Process Inbox. Login into unique client accounting web-portal and process all
documents. These usually consist of bills, payroll tax notices, deposit
records and other accounting documents. There are client specific rules for
how to address each type of document and the CA will notify the AM (via
Central Desktop task management system) if any unknown documents are present.
Enter Bills. Following client specific rules, enter all A/P bills (located
when Processing the Inbox) into the client’s unique Bill.com account. Be very
specific in utilizing the proper Account, Class, Location, Department,
Vendor, and Approval Process.Cash Receipts. Enter all cash receipts for the
client. Sources of cash receipts range from check images, to merchant
processing, to Paypal. Client specific sources for receipts and entry
procedures to be followed.Enter Deposits. Enter deposits from documents
located in the Process Inbox task.Synch Bill.com to QuickBooks Online (QBO).
Sync the systems and learn to troubleshoot the API connection.Import Bank and
Credit Card Accounts. Import all active accounts into QBO. Code transactions
following client specific coding rules. Update Cash Balance. Enter updated
cash balance on all client cash balance worksheet. Enter Credit Card Charges.
If applicable, integrate Expensify records to QBO and code appropriately.
Process Invoicing. If applicable, create invoices from client to their
customer. Use cliemt specific rules for generation of invoicing.
* Perform the following tasks for a specific set of clients on an as-needed
* Vendor entry Manual check entry Review vendor statements and compare to our
A/P records Enter vendor credits Entry of owner receipts Other documents in
* Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed