* Supervising Sales network team (SA/DSM/SDSM/ASM/CM) as well as whole back office staff to ensure the region target achievement.
* Conduct and lead monthly / quarterly regional business review meeting to coordinate about sales KPI and strategy with ASM/CM.
* Review ASM/CM coordination meeting with supporting team (IT, Risk, HR) to raise and solve every issue that happened in the region.
* Prepare business report to Head of Sales Network to provide market information insight which will be use for strategy proposal and to create plan for region sales performance improvement.
* Ensure every process in the region sales network is running according to prevailing policy and procedure.
* Coordinate with business partners and suppliers as HCID Representative to performing market visits.
* Review all ASM/CM hiring plan to ensure the sufficient and on time hiring of staff within the region.
* Monitor proper attendance records of staff within the region.
* Responsible for petty cash management, adherence to expenditure policies of all subordinate staff and timely expense reporting and clearance .
* Monitor the safety plan to ensure the safety of staff in all city offices are according with the health and safety standard.
* Responsible for promoting Home Credit values and compliance with values in the region.
* Responsible for the development (including proper coaching process) of all ASM / City Manager within the region.
* Validate potential candidates for promotion/demotion/dismissal within the region.
* Bachelor's degree and working experience more than 10 years in Sales & Marketing.
* Should be level of senior manager, someone who was in charge for overall in retail channel development.
* Track record of building excellent relationships and credibility in managing a region / areas / branch which contain cross functional department.
* Have experience working in a multinational company.
* Excellent knowledge to design sales strategy and implementation.
* Strong knowledge of at least 70% of the region in Indonesia and have networking around Indonesia.
* Ability to analyze and understand market situation and potential sales situation analysis.
* Excellent leadership, negotiation, influence, mediation & conflict management skills , persuasion and networking skills.
* Excellent negotiation, influencing, persuasion and networking skills. Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking.
* Strong communication, engagement and interpersonal skills – delivers impactful messages and influences outcomes.
* Track record of building excellent relationships in retail channel development.
* Sales management experience.
* Self-starter and highly motivated to drive and build business.
* Language: Bahasa Indonesia (native) & English (fluent); Very good communication and presentation skills.