Leads a team of Technical Department in the project to make mine (daily / weekly / monthly) activity planning, blasting activities, surveys, production data and other technical strategies to achieve optimal production and evaluate project progress through technical improvisation of mine engineering.MAIN TASKS * Ensure that all resources are managed and utilized efficiently.
* Coordinate all mine planning, drill & blast, survey, production reports and statistics.
* Provide all operational plans, professional technical support and coordinate activities / communication between operational & mine planning with emphasis on middle and short term planning and choice of strategy through evaluation and analysis.
* Ensure all design and planning including production plans, excavation and disposal plans, drilling and blasting plans, waste dump and road draft plans are prepared and completed on time. These designs and plans include weekly, monthly and quarterly.
* Ensure that all data used is up to date, accurate and reliable.
* Evaluate actual mining planning and identify all barriers to achieving planning targets.
* Calculate costs and revenues from mining projects.
* Conduct regular communication with the client's mine plan engineer and understand what concerns them and make sure they are included in the mine planning.
* Identify technical issues, propose solutions and smoothen agreements with clients when needed to ensure to minimize barriers to progress.
* Prepare actual data on technical costs for project analysis.
* Enforcing the company's discipline and regulations at the site.
* Build harmonious relationships with clients by understanding client strategies and looking at future project development opportunities and demonstrating Madhani's capacity to serve as partners to help clients achieve their strategic goals.
* Prepare weekly and monthly production data for project performance reports.
* Evaluate and analyze data from project performance and make corrective measures.
QUALIFICATIONS * Minimum S1 Mining Engineering with a minimum of 2 years experience as a Engineering Superintendent, or
* S1 Mining Engineering with a minimum of 7 years experience as Mine Engineer or
* D3 Mining Engineering with total experience of at least 10 years as a Mine Engineer in contractor mining company.
* Have deep knowledge and skill related to process of mine plan, drill & blast, and miing survey.
* Able to operate software mining like Autocad, Minescape, Surpac.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Detailed, analytical and process-oriented and quality-oriented.