* Responsible for POS stationary and marketing materials distribution to Field Ops
* Responsible for receiving goods, including performing quality and quantity check on inbound material
* Responsible for allocating items in warehouse and maintain the warehouse capacity
* Bundle/assemble and pack the items according to the POS needs
* Check the equipment / quantity / condition of goods to be shipped
* Perform proper hand over of POS materials to field ops.
* Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, IT, Procurement and Finance for timely order plan
* Provide tracking of POS logistics activity and send reports to city manager and warehouse and stock management senior TL
* Handle and log complaints for non-conformity in inbound or outbound process, and recommend solutions for issues.
* Manage stock of pantry supplies and office consumables
* Make sure all stock is tracked accurately, monitor thresholds of stock items and initiate re-ordering in time
* Coordinate regional office Assistants to ensure proper stock management in office and accurate reporting and stock replenishment in time
* Generate daily and monthly office stocks report with accurate information and in timely manner
* Ensure proper reconciliation of actual vs. system details on stock positions
· University degree (can be substituted by extensive relevant experience)
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in warehousing, logistics, operations, order management or planning environment, preferably from multinational companies’ background.
· Fluent English communication and written English
· Experience with document handling and organization.
· Experience with managing revolving reports
· MS Excel knowledge (Advanced)
· MS PowerPoint knowledge (Advanced)
· MS Word knowledge (Advanced)
· Administrative skills
· Consistency, accuracy and attention to detail
· Fast learner
· Adaptable to changes
· Fairness and fair play
· Focus on results and ability to deliver
· Enthusiastic and self-driven