Project Manager(s) independently manage projects and contracts with a team
ensuring successful delivery that is within budget.
Datrais a leading ISO-certified Indonesian construction firm specializing in
building inspiring environments & venues that draw communities and people
together like stadia, arenas, and halls. See our company profile here:
What will you do?
* Help the company's business development & sales team in tendering for
projects. Getting costs, sourcing materials, preparing costings that will be
approved for quotations and budgeting.
* Prepare pre-project costing and post-project report
* Hire and maintain a team consisting of: * Deputy PM
* Project Staff(s)
* QS / Drafter
* Deliver the target amount of contract value within one year
* Uphold the company's values of Faith, Family, Results, Fitness, and Growth
* Have critical skills and upmost integrity
* Proven (preferably certified) Project Management skills
* Have proven track record in Construction Project Management
* Have access to a network of trustworthy subcontractors
* Deliver the project on time, with the best quality, and within budget