HACKTIV8 (PT Hacktivate Teknologi Indonesia) is a rapid education program that
transforms absolute beginners into full-stack developers in 12 weeks. We help
beginners with little or no technical background to reach a level of proficiency
that allows them to get paid and continue learning on the job as junior web
developers. We believe anyone can learn to code as long as they fully immerse
themselves and follow our three agreements of integrity, kindness and whole
self. Our unique culture encourages employees to bring their “whole self” to the
workplace and empowers people to choose what, when and how to work based on
their expertise, interests and curiosity. We love people of all different
cultures, races, shapes, and education backgrounds. You just have to be a kind
and genuine human being.
You will mainly support the leads generation of this venture. The role involves
researching competitor efforts, planning and executing for leads generation for
our Bandung campus.
Above all, this role will ensure that the numbers of admissions inbound and the
brand exposure are strong.
* Create awareness of our brand and courses
* Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing
pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
* Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity,
suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance
against the key performance indicators and metrics
* Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
* Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
* Collaboration with different teams to execute successful campaigns