1. Develop and maintain a filing system
2. Update and maintain office policies and procedures
3. Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
4. Write and distributes e-mail, correspondence memoes, letters,faxes and
5. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
6. Serve as the first point of contact for visitors entering the Office of
Academic and Student Affairs
7. Coordinate Office activities to support those of other administrative
areas, such as the President’s Office or School Deans.
8. Manage the telephone and electronic communications of the office.
9. Coordinate and schedule operational area meetings, special events and other
events as required.
10. Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
11. Maintain knowledge of University policy and procedures.
12. Direct inquiries of students, faculty, staff and visitors to appropriate
13. Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
14. Arrange for repair and maintenance of all office equipment.
15. Other related duties as assigned.