* Manage Sales Network in Jambi.
* Responsible for sales, POS opening targets and overall expansion target achievement in assigned area.
* Supervising Sales network team (SA/DSM/SDSM) as well as whole back office staff.
* Conduct and lead daily / weekly sales meetings.
* Conduct weekly coordination meeting with supporting team (IT, Risk, HR).
* Regularly report to Sales Network Manager and provide insight to market information, propose strategy and plan to improve city sales performance.
* Reports to doted line managers from HQ.
* Performing sales audits.
* Represent HCID with business partners and suppliers.
* Performing market visits.
* Responsible for sufficient and on time hiring of staff.
* Matrix management of all city based staff from all departments.
* Ensuring proper attendance of office based staff and audits of attendance records.
* Responsible for petty cash management, adherence to expenditure policies of all subordinate staff and timely expense reporting and clearance.
* Maintain good condition of the company property in city office and that it is used in accordance with the company values.
* Responsible for compliance with government and local rules and regulations.
* Responsible for promoting Home Credit values and compliance with values in the city office.
* Ensure safety of staff in the city office and maintenance of the health and safety standard and evacuation plans.
* Bachelor’s or above degree in any filed; At least 5 years experience as Branch Manager in Leasing/Multi finance/Financial/FMCG Industry.
* Track record of building excellent relationships in retail channel development.
* Strong knowledge of Mataram area and have networking around Indonesia.
* Ability to analyze and understand market situation and potential sales situation analysis.
* Excellent leadership, negotiation, influence, mediation & conflict management skills , persuasion and networking skills.
* Sales management experience.
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
* Self-starter and highly motivated to drive and build business.
* Good business and industry understanding.
* Language: Bahasa Indonesia (native) & English (fluent); Very good communication and presentation skills.
* Willing to be placed in Mataram.
* Possess motorcycle & SIM C.