* Manage the Director’s appointment and schedules and make travel arrangements
to make best use of their time.
* Gather, compile, verify and analyse information for Director’s to use in
documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and new
* Facilitate smooth communications between Director’s and other executives,
managers and employees; and between the Director’s and External parties such
as media, customers, and the public.
* May have access to the Director’s email accounts to schedule their
appointment and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or
* Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the Director’s
records and files.
* Maintain the Director’s office and accounting records; monitor, review, and
approve standard expenditures to ensure that the activities of the office are
conducted within established budgets.
* Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgement and direction.
* Plan, organise, and schedule own workload so that these activities are
completed accurately and on time. These activities may include preparing
documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming
correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official
information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and