As the Legal Officer, you will be responsible to handle variety of legal-related
documents and work with relevant internal/external parties on all legal matters.
As a Legal Officer, you have an important role in managing legal matters and
developing the company’s legal functions. We need you to help giving advices to
guide the development of our products, services, and policies.
* Prepare & Review legal drafts to client (MOU,Agreement, BAST etc)
* Draft and review all legal-related employment documentation (e.g., company
policy, employment agreement, warning letters, code of conduct, RPTKA, etc.)
* Handle legal-related employment issues (e.g., employment disputes,
termination of employee, fraud, etc.)
* Conduct legal research and prepare analyses.
* Ensure compliance with relevant rules, regulations, policies and procedures
also giving advices to guide the development of our products, services, and
* Summarize & report as required to complete legal matter and project.
* Work closely with Finance & HR team, including advising on systems and
processes being used or introduced by the Finance & HR team.