IDR 8.000.000 - 12.000.000
Established in 2013, Krakakoa is a start-up chocolate maker and social
enterprise, which exists to transform the lives of Indonesian cocoa farmers by
making and selling Indonesia's best chocolate and cocoa products. To learn more
about us, our mission and our products, careers page
company website [www.krakakoa.com].
What we need from you:
You need to be an experienced,versatile and hardworking individualto lead our
Accounting, Finance and Tax functions. You will report directly to the owners
(CEO and COO) of Krakakoa, to supportfinancial and business decision-making.
Because we are still a small team, you will alsoneed to perform additional tasks
outside of a typical accountant's role. More specifically:
* Inputting, managing and analysingall accounting data.
* Managing working capital (Inventory, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable)
* Providing the CEO & COO with monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
of the performance, financial position and cash flows of our business.
* Managing our taxes, incl. preparing and filing all monthly and annual tax
* Arrange and manage government licenses, permits and certifications necessary
for our business (e.g. SIUP, TDP, NIK, PKP)
* Supporting various other administrative tasks and operations