Job Descriprion: * Prepare, collect, and analyze historical data to calculate the forecasting/demand baseline of Home Trade SKUs, for the pre-demand meeting with sales/marketing colleague
* Prepare, collect, and analyze historical data to come up with the log of marketing/sales detailed events, its estimated forecast impact (in consensus with sales/marketing colleagues), its actual impact, and ensure it is recorded in complete for not-so-distant / future reference
* Prepare, collect, and analyze historical and actual data to calculate the forecast accuracy of Home Trade SKUs, and, Export SKUs.
* Prepare, collect, and analyze data to come up with the monthly loss tree reason of the forecast accuracy, and identify / recommend focused area of improvement
* Uploading of the unconstrained demand figure (Home Trade and Export SKUs) onto the SAP system
* Review and ensure completeness of Export SKUs forecast data in the CRM, and, alert Export Service Manager/Assistant Manager for incomplete data, for the latter to chase the relevant Sales OC’s.
* Arrange, and co-lead (with the Demand Planning Manager) regular (pre-demand, and, demand planning) meetings with sales, marketing colleagues
* Help/support Demand Planning Manager to conduct / implement corporate Sales and Operational Planning business process and meeting.
Qualification and requirement : * Min. Bachelor degree, preferably Industrial Engineering, or, any Engineering major with high interest in supply chain career, or, any major with professional certification in supply chain/demand-planning/forecasting.
* Having minimum 4 years experiences in supply chain / demand planning / sales forecasting role
* Having an FMCG background, or, experience in S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning) business process is a plus point
* Must have analytical experience/background and like numbers a lot
* Familiar with statistical forecasting models, and, Microsoft Excel. A plus point if familiar with Microsoft Access or similar database software.
* Good in English, both oral and written
* Good in detail, can do attitude, positive cheerful optimistic mind-set and having assertive communication
* Eager to learn