* Brief the team to explain daily maintenance and electrical eystem repaired ( Power plant Genset, Substation, Motor listrik, conveyor system , Barge crane, PLC)
* Coordinate with storekeeper and/or planner section to assure tool/gear and parts availability.
* Coordinate with Mechanical Section, Fabrication Section, Planner and Engineering Section if need support from Mechanical teams.
* Report Job Status of Electrical System maintenance and repired to Electrical Supervisor
* Monitoring program and assure it run as planned and responsible to manage manpower including developing team.
Requirements:Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.Full-Time position(s) available