Base Company:PT. Oriental Sheet PilingROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: * Responsible for overall accounting, reporting, statutory compliances, budget, treasury, tax and credit control;
* Perform budgetary control review of operating and administrative expenditure with operating division;
* Responsible for all issues pertaining to management reporting, formulation of costing control standards and communication of policies and procedures;
* Preparation and month end closing, profit & loss, balance sheet, annual budget, forecast, monthly flash and other related interval finance reports;
* Management accounts shall follow group standard practices i.e. Accrual basis which includes monthly provision for year-end expenses, management services support fees, accrual material costs or revenue to reflect business transactions of the month;
* Prepare monthly cash flow forecast to Headquarter on company cash planning, update weekly;
* Regularly analyse to ensure transactions capture by operation or treasury is in line with business transactions and correct;
* Handle monthly VAT & withholding tax submission;
* In-charge of debit note to related companies and necessary journals for inter-company payments on behalf;
* Preparation of transactions into system on timely basis (Including monthly recurring journals, monthly depreciation journals, monthly payroll journals);
* Handle for non-trade vendor billing capture into system (Including bill of utilities, office rental, maintenance, office expenses);
* Accounts record reconciliation;
* Liaison with auditors, tax agent & lawyer. Assist in the coordination of year-end financial audit, companies’ taxation and others statutory regulations compliance.
REQUIREMENTS: * Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent;
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
* Preferably Managers specializing in full spectrum of Finance in handling project and leasing sales environment;
* Good understanding and knowledge in business and corporate tax compliances;
* Proficient in oral and written English;
* Familiarization with ERP Microsoft AX Dynamics will be added advantage;
* Those who are independent with high result orientation will be a good career progression.
BENEFITS: * Attractive performance bonus
* Work in multi-national company environment
* and exposure with in ASEAN countries.