:: Real Customer Success comes from the heart ::
Customer success is more customer focus than Sales but we are more proactive than Support.As Customer Success, we advise and guide a wide variety of customer, ensuring they launch Sleekr successfully, adopt it widely and continually driving business value from Sleekr. In this role, you will be working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels. Our ideal candidate will be a consultative thought partner who loves working with clients and thrives on customer satisfaction.
If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
* Work closely with our clients to onboard and train them in using Sleekr as their problem solution.
* Become a trusted advisor to our clients and ensure they are successful on our platform.
* Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on-site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of clients.
* Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
* Facilitate periodic reviews with customers, determining new requirements and further success through engaging and consultative discussions.
* Continually gather feedback from our clients, then working directly with our product team to provide input on product roadmap.
* Accounting/Management Background and understanding of cloud software.
* Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
* Process driven, empathetic and a great communicator that can effectively become the face of Sleekr.
* Excellent problem-solving abilities and consultative skills.
* Loves working with clients and thrives on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills; ability to present to C-level executives
* Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
* Strong team player but still a self-starter
* Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
* 1+ years of relevant experience, Accounting background preferable.
* Graduates from Reputable University Degree
* Proficient in Office software.
* Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus
* You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
* Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
* You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
* Competitive package compare to Market
* Premium health insurance for you and family
* Rooms for you to express, build and develop your creativity
* Awesome team that always support your work
* A nice and strategic office location in Jakarta (TransJakarta, KRL, and MRT)
* Fun and Dynamic Environment