At RebelWorks, web technology is the frontier and future of human-machine interface. If you have the same goals to tinker and test and invent new Web-based technology, then RebelWorks will give you the perfect opportunity to apply your web development skill and expand your skills to the next generation of programming languages.
If you ever feel that you can build better applications, better system, better security, better experience than those web applications out there, that is because you can! We look for that rebel in you to work against that limit and be part of the Rebel family!
So whether you are skilled in .Net, PHP, Python, Java, Ruby, C, C++ but you want badly to go into Erlang, GOlang, Node.js or any other latest and greatest Web technologies, listen to the Rebel in you and be a part of the new RebelWorks development movement!
What You Will Learn
* Tech environment — Imagine working in a team who loves to develop and create new cutting edge software. Everyone works towards the same cause and have an open-door policy, where you can learn and share with each other.
* Training programs — Believing that skill sets are developed with intentional proper training, RebelWorks will provide you with necessary training programs. You and other developers will be trained to reach international development standards. Being an IT enthusiast yourself, you know this benefit will top everything.
* Housing benefit — If you are from a different city, but got what it takes to be a Rebel, RebelWorks will subsidize your housing. Hence, you'll be able to focus on your work and not worry about additional factors.
* Flexible hours — RebelWorks believes in producing results and not just on counting hours. You will receive the privilege to choose work hours that suit you the best.
* Founder benefit — Being part of RebelWorks, you will have the enthusiasm to keep inventing. Any ideas that are worth pursuing, you will be encouraged and supported to realize them.
* BPJS Kesehatan
* BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
* Family Bounding
RebelWorks is a CTO-as-a-service company created to help entrepreneurs expedite the development of their ideas to the next level and into world class products. Bold, Inventive, Creative, Critical; Rebels are the very natural embodiment of the company's vibrant culture to test the mettle of solving the old industry problem with new and revolutionary methodologies.
Professionally driven by a homegrown team of local developers, RebelWorks prides themselves in their work to swiftly and accurately deliver each project. RebelWorks is here to provide entrepreneurs the service they deserve and to break the norms (not values) of bridging between product ideas and realization.
What You will Do
This is an opportunity for you to become a better programmer. You will learn different programming languages and take part in the development process. You are not just a programmer, but also a consultant! You will build the app according to how you see it fit. You are given the opportunity to build something the way you want it to be!
* Minimum 1 year in web technologies stack
* Able to work in teams
* Enthusiastic to learn and share among peers
* Hardworking and responsible
* Understanding of swift programming concepts, including OOP, RESTful, API, JSON/XML/HTML protocol and ORM
* Excellent skills in database technologies, such as MySQL, MariaDB, Post-Gre SQL and MongoDB
* A team player
* Ability and willingness to learn and share among peers
* We hope you are a hard working, fun and responsible person!
* Flexible Hours
* Health Insurance
* BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
* Housing benefit — If you are from a different city
* Family working environment with growth mindset
* Entrepreneurship opportunity to build your own startup