* Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into computer
* Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
* Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
* Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
* Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports for advances; preparing checks
* Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
* Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data
* Report sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices
* Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
* Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
* Handling Account Payable, payment and bank.
* Maintain an accurate aging report and Reconcile A/P to the G/L.
* Handling bank reconciliation
* Handling monthly closing.
RequirementsFemale/Male Maximum age 30 years oldAt least 2 years experiences as accountingDegree in accounting from reputable universityUnderstand tax regulation, accounting system & financialstatementAttention to details, high level of accuracy and a self starterCapable to work in high pressure and tight datelineFamiliar with Accounting program (accurate) & Ms. OfficeAvailable immediately