* Maintain pricing information on choice products and participate to provide long-term pricing policy to maximize profits to maintain customer satisfaction.
* Provide technical and application information support to sales force as well as customers.
* Develop, maintain and draft application materials like PowerPoint presentations, DVDs and literature as how to products are specified, apply products and attain different codes and standards needs.
* Train Sales Force and distributors as how to sell, specify and suitably apply marketing products. Prepare, maintain and update documents and sales tools for using product presentations along with technical training seminars.
* Monitor product sales to analyze pricing and promotional requirements.
* Collect and maintain competitive information to present complete market evaluation for specific products.
* Identify opportunities and execute marketing campaigns to place products in market place.
* Select apt products from current inventory and develop new products to attain customer demand.
* Participate to develop and introduce new product's process.
Requirements:Max. 30 years oldAt least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Mechatronics.Required skill(s): marketing, engineering, project management.At least 2 year(s) of working experience in electrical, mechatronics, and teleremote control industry or product for heavy machine equipment in the same positionMining market background is an advantage.Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English as well as in Bahasa Indonesia