Responsible for design, developing new web and mobile application UI, including designing the UX, as required by customers and business owners.
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. The detail responsibilities are as follows:
* Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
* Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to deliver user request.