• Creating and maintaining the master plan, containing longterm vision for the company network infrastructure and shortterm steps to achieve the vision, related to infrastructure, ie Data Center • Ensuring the alignment of master plan with Ooredoo Group medium and longterm strategy • Translating the master plan into AOP program and its capex to ensure the yearly stage for achieving long term vision • Conveying the master plan as guideline to all domain solution provider, to deliver company objectives • Supporting business & strategy unit on developing the company’s strategy by providing analysis & technology suggestions • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering
• (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent
• Required language(s) English
• Certified in worldwide accreditation of Data Center Design
• Have a good IoT ( Internet of Thing) Knowledge
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
• FullTime position(s) available
"Waspada terhadap Modus Penipuan pada saat proses interview. Perusahaan tidak akan memungut biaya apapun dalam melakukan proses interview. Mohon segera melaporkan ke kami, jika pada saat Anda diundang untuk interview dan diminta untuk melakukan pembayaran dengan sejumlah uang. "
"Please be aware of the Fraud Company. The company will never be collecting any payment in the process of interview. Please immediately report to us if there's any companies that collecting payment to the Jobseekers. "