Sick of the bureaucratic environment? Got mad skills but don't enjoy your job? Read on... We are a boutique social media agency focused on servicing clients in the F&B sector.
As our Creative Head you lead the team to curate and develop outstanding creative assets in behalf of our clients. You will be fun and think outside the box, but also possesses the ability to understand the uniqueness of our clients brands in order to communicate in their voice and build their brand equity.
This is the perfect job for someone looking to take the next step in their career and join a young and performance driven team.
* Develop on-trend and shareworthy digital creative for brands and businesses to be published on social platforms.
* Drive the end to end creative process (from conceptualization through production)
· Work with copywriters, producers and other team members to flesh out the creative development of social media ideas and tactical executions
· Develop original concepts and executions with the intention of sparking conversation and engagement in the social media space. These ideas can be published across various social media channels, published through influencer channels, or may transcend social media, digital and traditional advertising.
· Ongoing development of new ideas, creative concepts and design solutions
· Creation of production-ready designs and layouts, establish the look/tone/feel for campaigns and executions, and convey ideas through well-designed presentations
· In all social media-specific concepts, be sure to understand various execution formats and incorporate creative/design/layout best practices for various social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube
· Translate video story ideas into visual sequences through storyboards, mood boards, etc.
· Ensure all visual design adheres to existing brand guidelines
Qualifications & Experience:
>Excellent creative and design skills
>Experience with a variety of creative disciplines: photography, videography, design, production Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, >Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint Strong passion and understanding of today’s social media landscape and the best practices as it relates to each unique platform Driven by on-trend and relevant work Demonstration of innovation and authenticity with respect to brand work >Passion for creating NOW content that will engage your audience
>A strong portfolio of social media content
>Bachelor Degree in Graphic or Digital Design or related field
As a boutique agency we are leaving the bureaucracy behind and working as lean and responsive team. This means every team member wears multiple hats and steps up when needed. We don't work in silos. We all wear multiple hats: depending on your skills, there will be times when you must drive the creative/design process by playing the role of producer, art buyer, retoucher, photographer, etc.
We reward employees based on performance and as a new startup we will bring the best of our talent on our journey to the top.