About the Company
LYKE aims to reinvent e-commerce in a mobile-first world. We are a mobile shopping platform for both customers and merchants to discover, buy, sell and share lifestyle products. To our users, we provide the most intuitive and inspiring way to shop whenever and wherever they want. To our sellers, we offer the easiest way to set up a mobile shop within LYKE and reach a broad set of customers on mobile devices in various Asian markets.
We are growing fast and well-funded by a prestigious group of investors. Our offices are in Singapore, Jakarta and Berlin. Operationally, we are live in the Indonesian market and the app can be downloaded from the AppStore or Playstore.
We are constantly building the product and are hyper data-driven about it. If you are looking to see and help grow the next big mobile success story from scratch, and are ready for a big challenge and a fast-tracked career growth, we are the one you should talk to.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Analytics & Insights who is passionate about using data & analytics to improve the company’s ability to understand and engage with customers. In this role, you take ownership of the analytics workflow, from measuring performance, querying large data sets, analyzing information, to delivering actionable recommendations that help all areas of the business.
What you’ll do
* Handle daily, weekly and monthly reporting to stakeholders. Optimize the process via automation, and ensure the accuracy and relevance of each KPI
* Assist the Product and Engineering team in planning the tracking concepts for newly launched features, identifying and improving outdated ones
* Query data from primary and secondary data sources
* Build, automate and update spreadsheets that are vital to the day-to-day business operations
* Perform ad-hoc analysis and investigation, such as evaluating the performance of a newly-launched feature, or debugging and troubleshooting possible bugs or reporting failures
* Clearly communicate findings from initiatives to the broader organization
What you’ll need to demonstrate
* Extremely keen eyes for details and ability to think strategically and critically - you know how to ask and answer meaningful questions
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing and slightly-chaotics entrepreneurial environment
* A good working attitude and high sense of responsibility - you work well in a team and can be a reliable resource for your teammates
* Excellent communication skills, especially when it comes to breaking down complicated problems and explaining them to stakeholders
* Genuine interest in data and technology
Education & Experience:
* 3+ years of relevant hands on quantitative experience, preferably in analytics or consulting
* A demonstrated history of conducting quantitative analyses that have driven valuable change or optimization in a business context.
* Advanced Google Analytics and Google BigQuery knowledge
* Advanced Excel/Google Spreadsheet skills (i.e., use pivot tables, vlookups, and advanced charts/graphs)
* Advanced SQL skills (i.e., querying large, complex datasets)
* Bonus for knowledge of app analytics, app tracking, Google Tag Manager