Come join us! We are a fast growing and well-funded U.S. based startup in Seattle, Washington with teams in Vancouver, Canada, Singapore and a growing office in Yogyakarta in Indonesia. Founded by industry veterans from EA, LucasArts, and EpicGames, who built the online backends for well known titles and platforms such as EA Origin, FIFA, StarWars.com, UnrealEngine, Fortnite, Paragon and UnrealTournament. Our company develops technology for major well known online game studios and publishers across the USA, Europe, and the world.
As a product manager, you will be taking overall business objectives and combine them with insight into user problems that we are uniquely positioned to solve. You will articulate product concept, formulate clear goals and benefits, design solutions that renders the technical complexity into a simple user experience, bring together engineers, designers to build and ship product that’s useful, and delightful to the customers in a timely manner.
We are building the next generation of a scalable online backend platform for AAA games that includes the fully licensable source code as well as offering specialized engineers to customize the code for a studio's game so they can focus on making their game fun.
While many games can use off the shelf solutions and inject simple logic into a closed source backend platforms, we believe this leads to overly complex logic that pushes logic on to the game client which is harder to update quickly. For this reason we believe that having the full source code and development resources to tailor it to a specific game leads to a better player experience and is one of the core benefits of our platform.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer you with Competitive salaries and other benefits: Relocation package, Private Insurance (family included and it's Cashless!), Full coverage BPJS Kes & TK, Periodic MCU, Sport activities (badminton, yoga, futsal and you can propose a new activity!), Social activity (company outings, Accelebrate, knowledge sharing session), Food to keep your engine up and running (breakfast & Lunch, fruits and snacks everyday, coffee brewing), Opportunities for overseas travel, etc.
We believe that the best companies are ones where employees are empowered to make decisions, obsess about what’s best for users, and are not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. Our engineering culture is based on humility, openness to feedback and collaboration which we feel results in the best performing engineering teams and the most beneficial to everyone's growth.
* Vision, roadmapping, goal setting, spec writing, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframing, defining product roll-out strategy
* Proven experience of presenting a simple user experience with a complex technical product
* Passion for building great product with examples of successful product launches
* Has gotten hands dirty shipping features on the web
* Critical thinking paired with strong execution
* Self motivated
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Highly technical
* 2+ years internet product management experience
* A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to have
* User interface design skills
* Prior software development experience
* Prior experience with Scrum and Agile
* Prior AAA game experience
* Prior experience with video game industry
* Written and verbal Mandarin communication skills
AccelByte Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified candidates applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability. Our culture is of innovation, inclusive, and we value our people highest.
Please visit our career page for a complete listing of our open positions: