* Manages the cards business in all its aspects (Policies & Procedures,process, delivery, activation, etc) and ensure every aspect is running well and within timeline.
* Develop new cards products to have the best Product Mix targeting all segments in the market based on potential prospects.
* Manage the cards Portfolio and all elements related to the P&L in order to optimize revenues and achieve the annual budgets.
* Design and develop new products, offerings, benefits, promotions and campaigns in order to create maximum attraction, acquisition and increase spend.
* Create appropriate design and develop co-branded programs with the best fit partners to ensure maximum uptake that complements our customer base,image and profile.
* Develop and maintain all relationships related to cards business. Fulfill and implement any new regulatory requirements from any of these parties.
* Review monthly programs and offerings to ensure and improve the effectiveness of the monthly programs in increase usage and periodical campaign targeting new acquisition while making use of any events, occasions, or seasonality offerings.
* Build a solid & robust MIS and Data Analytics capabilities to submit and conduct monthly reviews with management.
* Identify new opportunities in the market for collaborative and unique offerings (transportation, telecom, association affinity, etc).
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
* At least 10+ year (s) of working experience in banking and or marketing, with exposure in credit cards in financial/banking company.
* Ability to manage multiple campaigns / projects simultaneously and meet agreed timelines.
* Strong knowledge of the credit card market.
* Budget tracking and management.
* Partner relationship management skills.
* Credit Cards marketing and channel management experience.
* Product and Project management experience is a big plus.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills, sense for creativity and innovation, as well as strong intuitive sense of product.
* Passionate, curious, enthusiastic and flexible individual.