We are looking for an enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager who thoroughly enjoys working independently to find ways to increase conversions with little or no marketing budget. You spend your days dreaming up creative ways to grow and engage an audience, both online and offline, and have the quantitative chops to define and determine the success of your initiatives.
A Growth Marketing Manager should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well‐versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our growth and awareness. You’re as comfortable with obsessing about email copy and creative as you are with A/B/N tests, landing page optimization, social analytics and email deliverability.
* Create and own our company’s revenue line growth strategy, working closely with our technical team and in constant collaboration with every area of business operations to improve our product and grow our customer base
* Develop and drive all online and offline marketing efforts, identifying and analyzing key metrics to evaluate success.
* Oversee audience building, brand adherence, materials, ad ops, referral/affiliate programs, and marketing.
* Work with C-level and managers to establish growth strategies to support our product-line revenue goals.
* Analyze all aspects of our conversion funnel, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement creative strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
* Increase our organic audience acquisition for our prospects by 2-3x year over year.
* Develop and implement a rigorous testing process and learning plan to identify effective content marketing and work with our product marketing team to commission new intellectual property/thought pieces to feed a thoughtful content marketing lifecycle to power growth.
* Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
* Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
* Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
* Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
* Create brand awareness and marketing efforts
* Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e‐mail, etc.)
* Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
* Perform any marketing related tasks as required by the business.
* You will build a “Conversion Machine” that uses data to drive step changes in revenue per visitor (RPV) for each one of service categories. The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping and defining the vision for conversion rate optimization and will be the driving force behind the team’s strategic plan.
* Studying industry best practice and trends to develop and refine the Conversion Optimization Team picture of success, and setting the team’s strategy and direction.
* Define “pain points” and “value propositions” for our customers.
* Clearly articulate customer profiles and audience strategies.
* Infuse the company with growth marketing DNA, including tempo, scale, and creativity.
* Plan, launch, measure, and optimize programs to grow awareness, conversions and DAUs massively.
* Scale learnings across the enterprise to create the ‘conversion machine’.
* Work with product team to evolve A/B experiments to create customer insights, which are fed back to help prioritize product priorities and the product roadmap.
* Ensure data infrastructure is in place for optimizing the entire customer journey.
* Implement easy KPI tracking and reporting mechanisms to inform strategic goal progress.
* Quickly find information about audiences and how they break down into smaller segments.
* Minimum 3 years of progressive experience with marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media/SEM/etc) and market research methods, optimizing customer lifecycle
* Expertise in and passion for growth & experimentation is required.
* Good understanding in marketing data analytics and tools
* Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
* Well‐organized and detail oriented
* Exceptional communication and writing skills
* You have a bias for action and the hustle to get stuff done.
* Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
* You measure everything and are focused on optimization, A/B testing and scalability in a relentless pursuit of growth.
* You are able to admit failure and are not scared of pivoting when needed.
* You love constructing and conducting complex data analyses to be used for strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company.
* You know when to stop analyzing and trust your creativity to execute the most interesting campaigns that will grab audience attention.
* You will lead testing new messages, new audiences and media/channel combinations in small-scale tests to prove value before moving to full-scale execution. You will develop new ways to achieve growth objectives, reach audiences, and build our brand. You will do this by seeing data from all possible angles, and investigate what data means for real business outcomes and help create customer-centric marketing experiences.
* Fluent Indonesian and English
* Bachelors in Marketing, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering from a top university with 3.5 GPA required