* Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
* Create code that's easy to read
* Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code
* Review each other's code and learn software engineering best practice here
* Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline
* Bachelor (S1) Degree in Computer Science or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer (we have people in our team who doesn't have Bachelor in computer science)
* Passion and curiosity to explore new things and keep abreast with new front end technologies
* Has high level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
* Comfortable working in server code although not very deep
* Has prior experience as a software developer or UX designer
* Experience with Linux
* Experience with basic tooling like git, browser debugging, bash scripting, etc.
* Experience in coding competitions
* Understand how to create a code with browser compatibility in different platform (android, desktop, iOS)